We are definitely as concerned as you are with everything that's going on in the industry. D2 Custom Terpenes was founded on 25+ years of holistic health and Chinese medicine, and we believe in only releasing products that are pure, natural, and safe for our clients and yours. We've never used or promoted the use of PG, PEG, VG, MCT or Vitamin E Acetate, in our products or that which our clients produce.
For the past 10+ years that we've been in the industry, we've shown our clients, friends and family how to tell if a cart has been "cut" with the bubble test; and were extremely dismayed when thickeners started showing up in the market. These thickeners are not only bad for you, but were developed specifically with the intent to deceive the end consumer.
All of our pure, natural/plant derived, isolate terpenes come to us tested to be free of pesticides, heavy metals. In addition we batch test for pesticides and heavy metals, just to be sure. They are also non-GMO, food grade, and are further certified Kosher.
Please feel free to reach out to us if there are any other questions that you might have, or if there's anything we can do to help you move forward with D2.
· As the founder & owner of D2-Consulting & Management, Delaney heads up a team of experienced professionals that have the knowledge and ability to take any company from seed to sale. 8+ years of experience in the MMJ industry combined with a background of more than 25 years in holistic health have been applied to ensure the creation of the cleanest and healthiest products for patient & recreational use. D2 also founded our D2 Custom Terpenes. Our company is a leader in formulation in the industry, we not only formulate for taste and aroma, but mainly for the effect we can produce to affect different pathologies. D2 Custom Terpenes is now a certified OU Kosher product line.
· After purchasing his first CO2 unit in 2010, Delaney began research and development to analyze and solve the challenges of this type of application. The hands on experience and processing of 20,000+ lbs. of cannabis has contributed to the evolution of the equipment and the necessary changes in the process to create a profitable business model. His company has custom designed for several clients in both the recreational and medical markets.
· Within the first year of business our company was able to secure a contract as a premier vendor for the largest edible company in California. Having established confidence in the quality of our product, we began supplying over 2500g of CO2 oil per week and supplanted their use of RSO oil for production in their edible products.
· In the spring of 2014 after extensive R&D we were the first in the country to introduce & distribute a powdered cannabis extract.
· Delaney has continued to stay ahead of the industry with the latest extraction and post extraction processes.
· Over the last year and a half D2 has been working diligently to perfect their pill formula process.
The following is the experience prior to working in the MMJ industry.
· 10 years in the financial services industry as a financial consultant.
· 20+ years in the holistic health care industry included:
-lectures at Tulane University on Alternative healing, Sustainable
Lifestyle, Chinese medicine.
-Working one on one with client’s health issues using my advanced practioner in shiatsu and knowledge of Chinese medicine to creating personal health programs.
-Developed a national award winning non-profit. Consisted of
creating a half acre community organic garden with Magnate
School elective programs. This Garden was also chosen by the Southern Sustainable Agricultural Society as an excellent example of urban farming and toured 13 states of conventioneers through the property.
· Appointed by the mayor of Palm Spring in 2010 as a Commissioner on the Sustainability Commission for the city of Palm Springs.
Bio coming soon
Bio coming soon